Frequently asked questions
In this article, we have answered often asked questions by tourists when they are planning for opting to such package tours.
Do I have to trek or hike?
No, the tour will consist of road trips and short visits to popular tourist destinations.
How helpful will the package be in terms of guidance?
It will be a thousand times more fruitful in terms of guidance. There will be no room for you to be anxious. Even if you’re traveling alone, if you choose us, you will be fine.
Do I need to have extra cash for the tour?
You can carry extra cash if you buy souvenirs or donate to local charities, temples, or monasteries. But you need not bring money for the food, travel, guides, and accommodations along the trip. It is all covered within your package.
Will there be network, wifi, or electrical issues in this tour?
All the destinations are well equipped with technology, so you will have very good wifi and network facilities. The road trip, however, might give you some issues.
Will the package see to my dietary restrictions?
Yes, we will make sure you have food based on your dietary needs. However, we cannot provide you with fad diets. Dietary needs will be covered in case you are vegan or vegetarian or have any such restrictions due to health.
What type of attire should I pack?
The weather in the areas we will travel to is very moderate. Your attire should be based on which time of the year you travel. The Nepali season is based in the northern hemisphere. Hence, carry light clothes during spring(April to May) and summer (June to August). You can also carry light raincoats for the monsoon, but we will also cover them as well. Carry appropriate clothes for the autumn and warm clothes for the winter.
What if I get sick during the travel?
We do not recommend you to travel if you are sick. However, if you happen to injure yourself or have such unforeseen health issues, we will help you. The cost of serious medical issues needs to be reimbursed, but we will take care of other minor fender benders.
What are your COVID safety protocols?
We have been applying health protocols advised by the tourism board and MOHP Nepal. All the crews and travelers must wear masks while traveling. Sanitization of our vehicles is done very regularly. We provide you with sanitizer at the beginning of the trip and expect you to sanitize.
In case our travel areas have spiked in COVID cases, we make sure our clients have a negative COVID test before traveling
Why the Kathmandu Pokhara Lumbini tour package?
This package is popular among tourists because it covers the most destined tourist areas. This package has been opted for by foreign tourists and as well as local Nepali tourists. Neither have any complaints. Our travelers usually only have great things to say about this package.
Some key points that will give you an insight into why this package is a deal are highlighted here.
- You will not have to research or plan any of your tours, and we will have all of them covered.
- You will not need to worry about not being good in Nepali, as we have guides who will help you with it.
- There is no chance of you getting lost in a strange place if you opt for traveling with this package.
- Since we will travel with a group, you will get to socialize and make new friends on this tour.
- You will be picked up and dropped off from your desired location at the beginning and end of the tour.
- Your navigation skill does not need sharpening here in any way, as we will have you covered very well.
- If you are traveling with kids, this package is an excellent option as it will save the hassle of planning a trip and taking care of the kids.
- The travel will be a lot cheaper as we will avoid traveling by air and stick to the land-based vehicle traveling.
- Our accommodations and vehicles are all equipped with air- conditioning and wifi networks, making your trip refreshing and fun.
- The package is also children-friendly, so if you want a family trip, you ought to choose this package.
Our tour package provides you with the most comfortable and well-equipped travel in Nepal. You will be provided with amazing hospitality and be warmly welcomed at every stop of the trip. It gives you no room to exhaust yourself, may it be physically or mentally. All you need to do is relax and go along. Not only is it a great deal, but also quite reasonable in terms of money and luxury.